This is my first Blog ..... Needless to say , I want to keep it simple. THIRUCHITRAMBALAM

Friday, January 13, 2006

PONGAL KAVITHAI (Click to view the kavithai better)



Anonymous Rajan said...

ini varuvathum payazhayathai agattum seems to be out of context.

ini varuvathu puthiyathai irukkattum eninum inraya sangathi parpom - how do you feel.

4:33 AM

Blogger mattharolds2136 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

6:20 AM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this poem almost sucks :)

12:18 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

12:25 PM

Blogger somu said...

supero super.poongo

2:04 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home